New themes begin every month--enroll anytime!
If your child loves being with friends and is ready to start building a strong foundation of musical understanding, he'll thrive in the creative environment this class offers.
Move & Groove is the perfect compliment to preschool. This final level of Kindermusik will introduce your child to a whole world of music – literally! From the rainforest of South America to Ireland and beyond.
We will explore the world of Opera, Dance, and Orchestra. Learn about composers like Mozart, Beethoven and John Phillip Sousa! We will even compose our own music while learning about melody and rhythm, dynamics and all about music that makes it special. Each class ends with a brief hands-on experience using our piano, with you, the parent, present as we lay a foundation of basic technique and familiarity with the keyboard.
Variety – new themes, music, stories, activities and more each month like Sing Me A Story, Join the Parade and Rhythms of the Land. All delivered digitally right to your home computer, tablet or mobile device.
What your child will experience in class
- Singing and vocal development
- Reading and writing music
- Focused listening
- Introduction to the piano, which includes foundational knowledge in technique and finding the joy of playing expressively on the keyboard.
Your enrollment includes:
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum for children ages 4 to 5 years; caregivers attend the last 10 minutes
- Weekly 60 minute class
- Monthly Kindermusik Parent Guides that along with everything else they are (see below) have a very light carbon footprint.
Your Kindermusik Parent Guide includes
- a new album of music downloads
- ebook for online or download reading
- media-rich activities ideas for child and parent
- videos with pertinent parent information
- recipes, printable activities, and ideas for countless hours of parent/child engagement.
TAKE A PEEK at this engaging learning tool HERE.